To maintain its competitive edge with respect to retaining and attracting the best and brightest minds to fill existing and future jobs, Wisconsin must highlight the career and personal fulfillment opportunities our state offers. To enhance perception and raise awareness on what Wisconsin offers, the growing Wisconsin Stories video series uses the power of storytelling to show, versus tell, Wisconsin’s family-friendly environment, natural beauty, positive business climate and outstanding quality of life.
“To capture the environment where people both excel professionally and thrive personally, WEDC and its partners are exploring innovative ways to attract new talent to put down roots here in Wisconsin,” said Tricia Braun, WEDC deputy secretary and chief operating officer. “The Wisconsin Stories video series showcases how Wisconsin is a premier destination for business, career and personal fulfillment.”
Explore the series:
- Kickapoo Coffee, the country’s first solar-powered coffee roaster in Viroqua
- 3 Sheeps Brewing, craft beer brewed with heart and science in Sheboygan
- Park Falls Gastropub, modern gastropub that serves as a community center in Park Falls
- McPherson Guitars, one-of-a-kind guitars handcrafted in Sparta
- Ambient Inks, a print shop blending creativity, craft and collaboration in Eau Claire
- MadMarkers Studios, the Midwest’s only independent motion-captured studio in Mount Horeb
- Tim Gerritsen of Fantasy Flight Interactive in Madison
- Wesley Escondo on what makes Eau Claire and Wisconsin the perfect place for his family
- Tina and Patrick Revell on moving their young family back to Wausau from Austin, Tex.
To learn more about Think-Make-Happen and to keep up with the latest videos, follow Think-Make-Happen’s social media channels or visit InWisconsin.com.