The American Family Insurance Institute for Corporate and Social Impact and Milwaukee-based startup accelerator gener8tor are offering virtual emergency programming to help small businesses navigate the effects of COVID-19.
The programs will occur entirely online and aim to assist small businesses from beginning to end as they work to identify available resources and secure the options best suited for their circumstances. Participating businesses will receive one-on-one guidance from gener8tor team members, as well as daily lunchtime webinars.
Planned webinar topics include:
- The step-by-step process of determining eligibility and applying for SBA programs
- Civic, philanthropic and state emergency relief resources
- Navigating changes required by new laws
- Federal emergency relief programs and local support
- Mental health and wellness resources for small business owners
The program will start March 30 and run through April 3. The institute and gener8tor plan to share the formal schedule for the program on March 26.
Interested businesses can register online here. The deadline to register is Wednesday, March 25. All Wisconsin-based businesses that register will be included.