A comprehensive Export Compliance Program (ECP) ensures that your organization has a road map for employees to follow and provides the basis for your compliance training program. The ECP should include step-by-step procedures to ensure employees know what to do and where to turn for guidance through the complex process of complying with US export regulations.
• This workshop is ideally suited for organizations that are currently exporting and want to do it more effectively.
• Create the framework for an effective ECP that is widely shared, understood, and practiced within your organization.
• Identify the eight key elements of an Export Compliance Program.
• Determine the risks of violating export controls.
• Benchmark your current ECP with best practices.