Forward Community Investments offer loans to organizations in Wisconsin that are making a significant impact in improving their communities. This community development financial institution works with nonprofit clients to provide loans to build or improve facilities, bridge funding gaps and expand capacity.
- Secured real estate or equipment loans — Used to purchase property, build a building, buy equipment, refinance existing debt or for other expenditures related to your organization.
- Bridge loans — Provides money to keep a project moving forward while an organization is waiting for pledged dollars (via grants, fundraising, etc.) to come in the door.
- Working capital loans — To be used for occasions when working capital is tight, oftentimes due to a late government payment, cancelled contract or seasonality of fundraising revenues.
- Construction loans — A short-term loan used to secure funds to build or rehabilitate a physical structure.
- Predevelopment loans — Short-term loans that provide the initial seed money for a project, typically associated with property acquisition or construction.