GLOBAL EXPANSION WITH GLOBAL EXPERTISE
Expanding your business market can be an intimidating challenge. But with the support of WEDC’s Wisconsin Global Navigation Network (WGNN), seasoned expertise is available every step of the way.
WGNN provides businesses accessibility to a cost-free network of experienced partners in government, economic development, private industries and academia. These partners can help companies navigate the export process more efficiently so they can start reaping the benefits of expanding their markets sooner.
By connecting with WGNN, businesses have the right resources right at their fingertips to start or expand their exporting strategy—regardless of where they are in the process.
BENEFITS OF EXPORTING
WISCONSIN GLOBAL NAVIGATION NETWORK
- Madison International Trade Association
- Milwaukee World Trade Association
- Northern Wisconsin International Trade Association
- UW-Stout Manufacturing Outreach Center
- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
- Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership