Missed the Great Career Try-Out?
Check out a few photos from the state-of-the-art learning technologies that our state’s education system is using to prepare our future workforce.
The Great Career Tryout stations, all presented by Workforce Innovation Grant recipients, covered welding, to advanced manufacturing and robotics, to forestry, to nursing and more.
Special thanks to:
- Mobile welding lab from Chippewa Valley Technical College
- Portable robotic & industrial mechanical trainers from Southwest Wisconsin Technical College
- Skill Boss-manufacturing and virtual reality trainers from Mid-State Technical College and the Boys & Girls Club of Portage County
- Forestry simulator, portable sawmill, and portable kiln from UW Stevens Point/Wisconsin Forestry Center
- High-fidelity patient simulation for nursing skills training from WisCAP (Wisconsin Community Action Program Association) with Bryant & Stratton College