RFP for workflow and rule platform software
WEDC requests proposals from qualified firms interested in providing WEDC with workflow and rule platform software.
The work needed to be completed under this RFP is subject to tight timing constraints. Proposers responding to this RFP must be prepared to conform to the following timeline. All questions regarding this RFP must be submitted in writing to Joshua Robbins at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 4 p.m. Central.
- Posted: May 14, 2018
- Deadline to submit questions: May 29, 2018 at 4 p.m.
- Proposals due: Extended to June 22, 2018
- Committee review of responses: June 22, 2018
- Possible interviews with proposers: June 26, 2018
- Approval of award: June 29, 2018
Find the RFP Q&A here. (posted May 30, 2018)