RFP for Certified Sites program
WEDC requests proposals from qualified firms interested in providing site certification services for WEDC’s Certified Sites program.
The purpose of the Certified Sites program is to continue to create consistent standards for industrial site certification in Wisconsin. “Certification” communicates that the key approvals, documentations and assessments most commonly required for industrial uses will already be in place. Certification criteria have been developed based on representative needs of advanced manufacturing projects. This designation provides critical information to site selectors and executives of companies interested in locating in Wisconsin that these sites are “ready to go”.
All communication regarding this RFP shall be directed to WEDC’s Business and Investment Attraction Director Coleman Peiffer by Monday, March 19, 2018 at 5 p.m. Central.
- Posted: March 1, 2018
- Deadline to submit questions: Monday, March 19
- Proposals due: Friday, March 30, 2018 by 5 p.m. Central
RFP for financial accounting software
WEDC requests proposals from qualified firms interested in providing WEDC with financial accounting software.
All questions regarding this RFP and vendors’ Intention to Submit a Proposal shall be directed in writing to Natalya Krutova at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 30, 2018 at 4 p.m. Central.
- Posted: March 16, 2018
- Question & Intent to Propose due: March 30, 2018 at 4 p.m.
- RFP due: April 27, 2018 at 4 p.m.
- Review of responses: April 30 – May 11, 2018
- Selected vendors on-site demonstrations (1-2 hours): May 14 – May 18, 2018
- Second round selected vendors demonstrations (8 hours): May 21 – May 25, 2018
- WEDC potential site visits, reference checks, final selection: May 29 – June 8, 2018